- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College-Kansas City.
- Recipient of the "Clinic Service Award" for outstanding patient care during his internship at Cleveland Chiropractic College.
- Studied Acupuncture at the Acupuncture Society of America under Dr. Richard Yennie, the 1998 World Health Organization "Man of the Year".
- Received two B.S. degrees from Missouri Western State University. While there Dr. Oyler was captain of the football team and an All-Conference performer on the field. Dr. Oyler was named "Scholar Athlete of the Year" in 2001.
- Received a Master's Degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and was a member of the Teaching Fellows program. As a member of this program, Dr. Oyler taught 5th grade for three years in the Kansas City Missouri School District.
- Dr. Oyler was raised in Blue Springs, Missouri and attended high school at Blue Springs South.
- Married to Jamie Oyler and a proud father of two children, Evan and Norah.
- Dr. Oyler uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Oyler is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
|Monday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 11:00||Closed|
In the summertime, everyone's thoughts turn to the outdoors. We want to get out in the sun and have some fun. Some people do exercise outdoors, such as running, walking, and biking, all year long ...View Article
When time is spent in an office or indoors day in and day out, some can lose that connection to the outside world. And that loss of connection can lead to higher stress levels and more health ailm ...View Article
The American philosopher and naturalist Henry David Thoreau roamed far and wide over the hills and mountains of his native Massachusetts and neighboring New Hampshire. In his masterwork, "Walden," ...View Article
Most of us pay little attention, if any, to the daily functioning of our many physiological systems. Our hearts beat, our digestive systems digest, and our various hormones, such as those deriving ...View Article
Obtaining sufficient restful sleep is an essential requirement for optimal human productivity. Such a practice is a key component of a healthy lifestyle, which includes a nutritious diet, regular ...View Article
Left-Handers Day, celebrated on August 13th, was launched in 1992 by the Left-Handers Club, an organization based in the United Kingdom. Since then, Left-Handers Day has become a worldwide event a ...View Article
Newsletter Sign Up